Look by T. Cooper, ECRU New York
- The disheveled updo was created by saturating the hair with Volumizing Silk Mist, and then blow-drying the hair upside down to create root lift.
- The models were sprayed with Sunlight Styling Spray and curled with a 1-inch iron.
- RUN fingers through the curls, and apply Styling Balm to create lived-in waves.
- Next, make a horseshoe-shaped section at the crown of the heads, twisted, and then pin.
- Four 2-inch sections (two from each side of the head) twist and pin under the crown section, alternating sides.
- The loose hair at the bottom twist into a rope braid and pin into a low messy bun under the twists.
- Complete by pulling out little bits of baby hair around the hairline for an unfinished look.