Bridal Guide Magazine / July 2015
Look by Damien Monzillo
- Spray Volumizing Silk Mist all over damp hair focusing on the roots. Distribute with a wide tooth comb.
- Blow dry hair using a 9 row Denman brush creating a natural lift.
- Take ½” horizontal sections following your head shape. Spray Sunlight Holding Spray on each section from roots to end. Left side then right side starting around your ears & on up from there. Go back & forth, pinning each section.
- Once all curls are pinned, spray Sunlight Finishing Spray MAX all over the hair. Release the curls after they have cooled and blend going side to side on up.
- Section the hair into a deep side part and brush the hair in to an S shape around the face making sure to sculpt around the cheekbones to get that real vintage look.
- Finish the look with Sunlight Styling Spray.